Monday, March 12, 2012

My Introduction

    Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to allow you to follow my journey as I went from victim to survivor. It's my life story of how I went through New Beginnings Girls Academy. Everything in this blog is completely the truth, my own personal experience. New Beginnings is a cruel, harsh place that tries to destroy every ounce of hope, self worth, and life itself. It was the worst experience in my life, although I have lived through several other tragic events. My main purpose of this blog is to raise awareness of institutional abuse such as places like New Beginnings Girls Academy. There are HUNDREDS of other survivors out there like me. We all come from different places across the United States. The sad part is that the places that forever changed us are still hidden from the public eye. Through this blog, I hope to inspire in you a fire to start looking in to these places, ESPECIALLY if you plan to send your child to a "program."

No comments:

Post a Comment